Jolly Trollly is available at the Cleveland St. Parking Locations. (See map below)
Parking at the beach and Pier 60 will be limited due to the crowds, so make life easy and safe, and ride the Jolley Trolley which will be making round trips both Saturday and Sunday from all locations.
You can find Jolley Trolley markers throughout Clearwater and Clearwater beach. Contact the Jolley Trolley at (727) 445-1200 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You can also see the Jolley Trolley Website. In addition, you can see a little video about Clearwater Beach parking and the Jolley Trolley markers here. The “Jolley Trolley Round Trip"
will be available from Coachman Park to Pier 60 on Friday from 4pm to 10pm, Saturday from 10am to 10pm and Sunday from 8am to 8pm. Service will be a "loop" with no set timetable but will run continuously both days.
To facilitate downtown parking, Jolley Trolley’s Super Boat Shuttle will take the following path every 20 minutes:
1) Pier 60 to Island Estates
2) Island Estates to left on Ft. Harrison (courthouse parking)
3) Ft. Harrison to right on Park St. (MSB parking, Atrium parking)
4) Park St. to left on Garden Ave. (Garden Ave parking)
5) Garden to left on Drew St.
6) Drew St. to left on Osceola (Coachman Park)
7) Osceola to right on Court & causeway (City Hall parking)
8) Causeway to Pier 60
9) Free Jolly Trolly rides with VIP pass